UKGTN - Promoting Gene Testing
Find a test
Find a laboratory
Welcome to UKGTN
The UK Genetic Testing Network is an advisory organisation that provides commissioning support to the NHS and DH for NHS patients in the UK
Suggested links for health care professionals, laboratory scientists and commissioners working in NHS genetic testing services:
News & Events
- Joint UKGTN/ACGS Workshop: Towards Clinical Genome Sequencing: Quality Assurance of Tests 10th February 2015
- UKGTN 4th Biennial Conference: Achieving Ambitions in Genomics Medicine 3rd December 2014
- Array CGH testing for learning disability- when is it worth it?
- Familial Breast and Ovarian Cancer: Workshop Report and Testing Criteria
- New UKGTN Genetic Test Recommendations for NHS Service from 2015
Patients & General Public
How do I get a genetic test done on the NHS?
You will need to be referred by your GP or the clinical professional that is treating you to your local Regional Genetics Centre (RGC).
Newsletter sign up
To sign up to our newsletter and receive the latest UKGTN news & events please fill out the form below: